- Squat strength
- Improving postural strength in FS/clean
- Pulling strength
- Pulling weights can be adjusted up if they feel too light. Lift-offs should be difficult, pulls moderate, and floating halting deadlifts difficult but within your ability to maintain proper positioning and complete back arch.
- Select weights by feel for technique primers at start of workouts – these should be light, and the emphasis on the precision of the movement, not the weight.
- For Saturday’s heavy single snatch and clean & jerk, give yourself a max of 3 misses before stopping, and never finish on a miss – drop the weight and take a last single to finish on a make.
Monday Day -1
Technique Primer : Tall Snatch – 3 x 3 (light)
- Snatch – 75% 5×3
- Jerk – 75% 5×3
- Back Squat – 75% 5×3
- Floating Halting Snatch Deadlift (mid-thigh) – 100% 3×3
-Weighted Back Extension – 3×10
-Hanging Leg Raise – 4 x max (30 reps minimum)
-Reverse Crunch – 3 x max